Char: 0
Words: 0
1500 / 1500
Char: 0
Words: 0
 
Widely Used Phrase
你好嗎?
Hello, how are you?
早安 / 晚上好 / 晚安。
Good morning / Good evening / Good night.
你叫什麼名字?
What is your name?
你從哪裡來?
Where are you from?
很高興認識你。
Pleased to meet you.
打擾一下,我可以問您一件事嗎?
Excuse me, may I ask you something?
對不起。
I am sorry.
你能幫助我嗎?
Can you help me?
非常感謝。
Thank you very much.
我非常感激。
I really appreciate it.
不客氣。
You’re welcome.
再見。再見。
Goodbye. See you again.
很高興見到你。
It’s a pleasure to meet you.
我希望你一切都好。
I hope you’re doing well.
你今天怎麼樣?
How are you today?
非常高興您能來。
It’s great to have you here.
熱烈歡迎您。
A warm welcome to you.
晚上過得如何?
How’s your evening going?
很高興今晚見到你。
Good to see you this evening.
見到你真驚喜!
What a surprise to see you!
有一個美好的周末。
Have a good weekend.
祝您有個愉快的夜晚!
Hope you had a good night!
歡迎回家!
Welcome home!
很高興再次見到你!
Happy to see you again!
我愛你。
I love you.
我對你的愛無法用言語表達。
I love you more than words can say.
我很幸運生命中有你。
I’m so lucky to have you in my life.
我無法停止想你。
I can’t stop thinking about you.
你是我見過的最美麗的人。
You’re the most beautiful person I’ve ever seen.
你有一顆最善良的心。
You have the kindest heart.
我喜歡你給我的感覺。
I love the way you make me feel.
和你在一起的每一刻都是神奇的。
Every moment with you is magical.
我想和你共度餘生。
I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
我愛你的一切。
I love everything about you.
我無法想像沒有你的生活。
I can’t imagine my life without you.
你是我生命中遇到的最美好的事。
You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me.
我可以看看那個嗎?
Can I take a look at that?
有哪些尺寸?
What sizes do you have?
它要多少錢?
How much does it cost?
那太貴了!
That's expensive!
你能給我更便宜的價格嗎?
Can you give me a better price?
今天你們有什麼特別優惠嗎?
Do you have any special offers today?
這是最終價格嗎?
Is this the final price?
我會考慮一下,稍後再回來。
I’ll think about it and come back later.
如果不合適,我可以退貨嗎?
Can I return this if it doesn't fit?
我可以用金融卡或信用卡付款嗎?
Can I pay by debit or credit card?
我可以拿到一張收據嗎?
Can I get a receipt, please?
我想將這個換成不同尺寸的。
I’d like to exchange this for a different size.
能推薦一些必去的景點嗎?
Can you recommend any must-see attractions?
購物中心離這裡有多遠?
How far is the shopping center from here?
去購物中心的最佳路線是什麼?
What’s the best way to get to the shopping center?
你能在地圖上指引我方向嗎?
Can you show me the way on a map?
我可以從這裡步行去那裡嗎?
Can I walk there from here?
到那兒要多久?
How long does it take to get there?
最近的公車站是哪一個?
What’s the nearest bus station?
我可以在哪裡買到票?
Where can I buy a ticket?
一張票多少錢?
How much is a ticket?
我想更改我的票。
I would like to change my ticket.
啥時候到?
When does it arrive?
我可以在哪裡打到計程車?
Where can I get a taxi?
你的電話號碼是什麼?
What is your phone number?
我想買一張 SIM 卡。
I would like to buy a SIM card.
我想買一部預付費電話。
I would like to buy a prepaid phone.
我需要打個電話。
I need to make a phone call.
我需要幫手機充電。
I need to charge my phone.
我需要為我的筆記型電腦充電。
I need to charge my laptop.
哪裡可以買到充電器?
Where can I buy a charger?
這裡有 Wi-Fi 嗎?
Do you have Wi-Fi here?
您的電子郵件地址是什麼?
What is your email address?
你能把你的聯絡方式寄給我嗎?
Can you text me your contact information?
你能將其透過電子郵件發送給我嗎?
Can you email it to me?
我需要查看我的電子郵件。
I need to check my email.

Phrases for Travellers

Discover crucial phrases that will assist you in interacting with locals and navigating local areas. By acquiring these phrases, you demonstrate respect for their culture, language, and traditions.

Furthermore, explore a selection of helpful phrases for finding suitable accommodation and effectively communicating your accommodation requirements and preferences, ensuring a more pleasant and enjoyable journey.

你會說英語嗎?
(Nǐ huì shuō yīngyǔ ma?)
Do you speak English?
我英語說得不好。
(Wǒ yīngyǔ shuō dé bù hǎo.)
I don’t speak English well.
我會說一點中文。
(Wǒ huì shuō yīdiǎn zhōngwén.)
I speak a little Chinese.
你明白嗎?
(Nǐ míngbái ma?)
Do you understand?
我不明白。
(Wǒ bù míngbái.)
I don’t understand.
請慢慢講。
(Qǐng màn man jiǎng.)
Please speak slowly.
請再說一遍。
(Qǐng zàishuō yībiàn.)
Please say it again.
我正在尋找酒店。
(Wǒ zhèngzài xúnzhǎo jiǔdiàn.)
I am looking for the Hotel.
我如何到那裡?
(Wǒ rúhé dào nàlǐ?)
How can I get there?
我想預訂房間。
(Wǒ xiǎng yùdìng fángjiān.)
I would like to book a room.
多少錢一晚/人?
(Duōshǎo qián yī wǎn/rén?)
How much is it per night / person?
我可以換錢嗎?
(Wǒ kěyǐ huànqián ma?)
Can I change money?
我想買一瓶酒。
(Wǒ xiǎng mǎi yī píng jiǔ.)
I would like to buy a wine.
這個多少錢?
(Zhège duōshǎo qián?)
How much is this?
請問可以給我收據嗎?
(Qǐngwèn kěyǐ gěi wǒ shōujù ma?)
Can I have a receipt, please?
左邊。 / 正確的。 / 直的。
(Zuǒbiān. / Zhèngquè de. / Zhí de.)
Left. / Right. / Straight.
旅館在哪裡?
(Lǚguǎn zài nǎlǐ?)
Where is a hotel?
一晚多少錢呢?
(Yī wǎn duōshǎo qián ne?)
How much is it per night?
包含早餐嗎?
(Bāohán zǎocān ma?)
Is breakfast included?
我想預訂房間,謝謝。
(Wǒ xiǎng yùdìng fángjiān, xièxiè.)
I would like to book a room, please.
您預訂了 2 晚/週。
(Wǒ yùdìngle 2 wǎn/zhōu.)
I have a reservation for 2 nights / weeks.
你們有雙人間/單人間/家庭房嗎?
(Nǐmen yǒu shuāngrén fáng/dān rén fáng/jiātíng fáng ma?)
Do you have a double / single / family room?
我可以看房間嗎?
(Wǒ kěyǐ kàn fángjiān ma?)
Can I see the room?
這裡有無線網絡嗎?
(Zhèlǐ yǒu wúxiàn wǎngluò ma?)
Is there wireless internet access here?
何時/何地供應早餐?
(Héshí/hé de gōngyìng zǎocān?)
When/Where is breakfast served?
你們在這里安排旅遊嗎?
(Nǐmen zài zhèlǐ ānpái lǚyóu ma?)
Do you arrange tours here?
請給我鑰匙好嗎?
(Qǐng gěi wǒ yàoshi hǎo ma?)
Could I have my key, please?
對不起,我丟了鑰匙!
(Duìbùqǐ, wǒ diūle yàoshi!)
Sorry, I lost my key!
沒有熱水。
(Méiyǒu rè shuǐ.)
There is no hot water.
空調/加熱器/風扇不工作。
(Kòngtiáo/jiārè qì/fēngshàn bù gōngzuò.)
The air conditioner / heater / fan does not work.
幾點結賬?
(Jǐ diǎn jiézhàng?)
What time is checkout?
現在我要走了。
(Xiànzài wǒ yào zǒule.)
I am leaving now.

About Our Translator Software


中文是世界上使用最多的語言之一。全世界有超過 13.5 億人使用它作為第一語言和第二語言。

繁體中文是一種比簡體中文更複雜的筆劃和字符的書寫方式。這種書寫方式在香港、澳門、台灣和馬來西亞都有使用。

For those whose first language is not Traditional Chinese, typing and translating from Traditional Chinese to English can be challenging. Many websites and agencies provide online and offline translation and interpreting services, but these services can be expensive, and free options often offer poor or unreliable translations.

While it makes sense to hire professionals for translating specialized subjects and official documents, there is no need to pay for translating commonly used words and phrases. For this purpose, our online software can be used.

Our translation software provides high-quality translation results for free, as it uses Google’s powerful translation API to instantly translate sentences between Traditional Chinese and English. You can use our tool to translate up to 1500 characters per request—and the good news is, you can make unlimited requests.

Though the translation result may not always be 100% accurate, it can be quite accurate with a few modifications. We have also integrated Google’s Input Tool, which allows you to easily edit or modify the translated Traditional Chinese text. Additionally, our software is continuously evolving, and we hope it will soon produce near-perfect translations.

Our tool also allows you to download or copy the translated text, making it easy to share on social media or use in word processing software (such as Microsoft Word) for further formatting.

If you have suggestions for improving our Traditional Chinese to English translation, please let us know on our Facebook page.

Finally, we would appreciate it if you would like and share our page with your friends and family.

Key Features of Our Translation Software


  •   Easy and Instant Translation:

    You can easily translate Traditional Chinese words, sentences and phrases into corresponding English.

    For example:

    Typing "繁體字可追溯到2200年前的漢代" in Traditional Chinese will be converted into "Traditional Chinese characters date back 2,200 years ago to the Han Dynasty"

    You can also use this software as a dictionary to convert Traditional Chinese to English.

    For example:

    文化 meaning in English will be "Culture"
    獨特的 meaning in Traditional Chinese will be "Unique"
  •   Multi-Platform Support:
    Our translator is supported on all major platforms, including desktop computers, Apple iPhones, and Android devices from Samsung, Xiaomi, Redmi, and many others.
  •   High Accuracy Rate:
    Since our English to Traditional Chinese translation software uses the Google API, it is more accurate than other websites that use their own or other APIs, such as Yandex or Baidu.
  •   Multi-Language Translation:
    Use our website to translate between Traditional Chinese and many other languages, including:

    English To Traditional Chinese

  •   FREE and Unlimited Translation:
    Like our online Traditional Chinese typing tool, this new translation tool is 100% free and allows unlimited requests. We have, however, placed a few restrictions to prevent bots from making excessive translation requests.

Frequently Asked Questions

What is the difference between Transliteration and Translation?

Transliteration is a process of transferring similar-sounding words from one language to another. To give you an example, typing “Ni jiso shenme mingzi?“ will be transliterated into “你叫什么名字“.

Whereas, translation is a process of converting the written word from one language to another. For E.g. converting text written from Traditional Chinese to English.

How does Traditional Chinese to English translation works?

Our online translation software uses either Google, Microsoft, or Yandex to translate word, sentence, and phrase from Traditional Chinese to English.

Whenever you enter words, sentences, or phrases in Traditional Chinese and click on the “Translate” button, our software sends a request to Google, Microsoft, or Yandex for translation.

Their backend system uses some of the cutting edge technologies such as artificial intelligence, Web APIs, Big Data, etc to perform high-quality translations, and send back the response in English.

All this process just takes a split second.

Can I download this translation software?

At a moment you can only use our Traditional Chinese to English translator online.

However, you can download and install Google Translation Chrome extension tool on your Google Chrome browser.

With this, you can either translate the entire page you are browsing by clicking the translation icon on the browser toolbar. Or, you can also highlight and right-click the section of the text, and click on the “Translate” icon to get the translation result in a language you have chosen from the dropdown menu.

Why is the translation not accurate?

Our Traditional Chinese to English translation software uses automated machine-language technology provided by Google or Microsoft. As humans are not involved, in some cases it will miss the context and cultural nuances of the language.

Having said so, our translator is useful for those who need help framing the sentence and get a general idea of what the sentence, or phrase is conveying the message. With little modification, you can get near to perfect translation. We have also embedded Traditional Chinese to English transliteration, with a help of which you can easily edit, modify or add Traditional Chinese to English text.

Furthermore, the Google and Microsoft Translation API is evolving every day and as time goes by the translation result is going to be pretty accurate.

Is it FREE?

Yes. Our translator is 100% free.

However, we have few restrictions in place to ensure that robots or automated software are not abusing our service.

At any time you can translate up to a maximum of 1500 characters per request. But you can make unlimited requests provided that you don’t misuse our software.

How can I translate Traditional Chinese text on image or picture?

You can use third-party services, such as Yandex to translate words or sentences embedded in images or graphics.

Alternatively, if you are using a smartphone, you can download the Google Translate app that allows you to translate a picture. For this, you need to give Google Translate access to your camera. Once this is done, you can open the Google Translate app and tap on the Camera icon to translate any text on the picture.


Translate English words, sentences and phrases into Traditional Chinese for FREE.
Translate English words, sentences and phrases into Simplified Chinese for FREE.
Translate Chinese words, sentences and phrases into Hindi for FREE.
Translate Hindi words, sentences and phrases into Chinese for FREE.
Chinese Currency Exchange Rates
Currency Unit (Yuan)
U. S Dollar 1 Dollar ($) 7.2655 Yaun
UK Pound 1 Pound (£) 9.4049 Yaun
Euro 1 Euro 7.8667 Yaun
Saudi Riyal 1 S. Riyal 1.937 Yaun
Bahrain Dinar 1 Dinar 19.2734 Yaun
Qatari Riyal 1 Q. Riyal 1.9927 Yaun
Translate English words, sentences and phrases into Japanese for FREE.
Translate English words, sentences and phrases into Korean for FREE.